Westchester is a county within the state of New York which is to the north of the borough of the Bronx. There are several options to visit, eat and travel within this county. This county includes Rye, Mount Vernon, Peekskill, New Rochelle, Yonkers, and White Plains.
There are several options for ground transportation which are convenient, comfortable and affordable. These options are ideal for a single traveler or group travelers as well. Westchester Ground Transportation offers reliable, safe and professional choices to choose from, which suit your needs and time.
Some of the best Westchester ground transportation options are:
- Metro/ MTA Metro-North Railroad: This is a reliable transportation mode for individuals as well for groups. They connect different locations of Westchester County to and from.
- Limousine- This luxurious, stylish yet affordable way of transport offers a personal touch of service and eliminates you through the frustrating traveling process particularly during the rush hours. It is best for groups not exceeding more than 5, or it may be cramped.
- Auto/taxis- Car services and other transportation modes drop or take you to the destination or airport terminal right on the spot unless it is a car-free zone. Uber is one such taxi service provider which can be booked through an app for immediate transportation.
- Car rentals- Rent a car, if you are a regular traveler and have ample knowledge of roads. They are economical and if your stay is not long enough and driving is an option for you, then having a car at hand is a great way to go.
- Bee-Line Bus- The Bee-Line bus is a bus system of Westchester County. It serves millions of passengers each year. It is convenient and links several people to their transportation needs, be it shopping, jobs, recreation or others. Stops of this bus system are generally at a walking distance from most of the primary spots of the County.
- Grey Hound- This is another bus service which offers regular public transport from one place to another. Several passengers use this facility to travel within the Westchester Country and also around the area.
- Charter Bus- This ground transportation blends accessibility with luxury. For larger groups to small groups, you can avail this mode of transportation. Be it to venues, airports, events or hotels, this transportation is convenient and comfortable.
- Amtrack-These trains are a little expensive than Metro-North Railroad. They make stops at Croton-on-Hudson, Yonkers and New Rochelle.
- Miscellaneous- There are bikes, bicycles, etc., for rent which can be taken to just go around smaller distances. This way you have a mode of travel at hand while exploring the place along with a little adventure.
- Further Development of ground transportation-Driverless cars may come soon, which shall disrupt Uber and other booking technologies for ground transportation.
Westchester Ground transportation isn’t about just getting around but also an attraction in itself to experience the journey conveniently and comfortably. It impressively blends travel and leisure. It lets you explore the place during the journey. Take the best suitable ground transportation option for you and enjoy the ride.